For the past several years, Dr. Kracker has been a leading manufacturer of whole-grain flatbreads. Their line of healthy organic gourmet crackers (krackers) is sold in all Whole Foods Markets and numerous other fine retailers across the nation, as well as through Amazon.com.
Dr. Kracker has a well-designed website and blog, featuring co-founder George Eckrich’s monthly updates on food and nutrition news. This is the company logo:
Summary: Dr. Kracker owns a popular brand which requires a substantial PR budget to maintain the status quo of brand recognition while providing for a moderate increase in sales.
Our goal: A viral explosion of Dr. Kracker Wholegrain Flatbreads through a personal branding campaign for co-founder George Eckrich. Customer love to buy from people they know and trust!
- New blog: breadhealthy.com provides G.E. with a platform to share his extensive knowledge on food and nutrition
- Networking with relevant food bloggers helps spreading George’s ideas and introduces him to a huge online community of health-conscious folks
- New Twitter account to promote breadhealthy posts and engage with a like-minded community
- Videos with recipes and nutritional info for blog post, YouTube and other video sites
- Single-page websites on Squidoo and Hubpages about G.E.’s various topics of expertise
- Ezine articles on bread recipes and nutritional info
- Social bookmarking of blog posts and articles to further increase G.E. visibility and improve the search rankings of his published works
To be continued…